Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wellness Challenge - Day 6 A.K.A. Sweet Day!!!!!

Week 1
Day 4
Weight: 128.5lb Better!
Weekly Challenge goal: Go to my 5 gym classes
                                          Monday: Yoga
                                          Wednesday: Yoga
                                          Thursday: Zumba
                                          Saturday: Barré
                                          Sunday: Yoga Fusion with Pilates




4 out of 5! I am almost there and I am loving it!
- I took my vitamins, supplements and medicine all with 1/2 cup of oj
- I had my cereal with milk

-Banana (the only fruit of the day) lost those 3 points!!!!
 

My Barre class was with a different teacher. Let me tell you, her class is so challenging and and she is so helpful, that I may continue to go to it. Loved it!!



Today is my girl's birthday party, and because it is my SWEET DAY, I expect to have lots of sweets.  It is a double wammy because, tonight I'll be out with my hubby at the movie theater and that means 'sweet tooth come to mama.' I know I want to start to moderate a little but let's see!

For lunch I had a Plain Turkey sandwich with shredded mozzarella ad water.
-I did not eat a cake but I had a mini tiny sweet pumpkin that came on her cake.
Her party was at roller skate place so I exercised on top of my morning class! Double wammy again!!!
My husband and I went to a restaurant before the movie so I took advantage and ordered a very healthy meal.
-Grilled Salmon with Squash spaghetti, asparagus and grilled zucchini, and sprite.

Here is for snacks at the movie theater!!!! Popcorn, chocolate bar and sprite!!!! YAY
Latina's out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment