In 2014, I went to Chile by myself for a week to visit my older sister. On that visit, I bought these beautiful over the knee boots that with time I loved to hate. Why? They weren't so popular then. When I am wearing something I am not totally comfortable with and I see faces turning to me in weird ways, it makes me feel funny. The boots were awesome, but that was too fashion forward to me, especially because I call those boots 'hooker boots.' Not only that, the boots I bought gave you the option of folding, which was great but then I felt like 'Puss with Boots.' HAHAHA
Long story short, I decided to cut the devils.
Before 'Puss in Boots'
After
Fashion is strange to me sometimes. I cut the boots, now the style is in the US, but I know I would not wear them anyway. I think they look great now, and all I have to do is sew them. I tried bringing them to various shoe repair places so a professional could do it. That is not a job people do in Maine apparently. Therefore, I came to my own rescue. I am sure it could have been done in Colombia, but I am not there.
Latina's Out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment